YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung:

EngWii

Yay for you !
hehe, you like it so far ?
When you get it connecred to the internet, there will be loads more for you to do :D

EngWii

pure_mind_games said:
surprisingly yes, I didn't think sports games could be so much fun, and Sonic rules (altho thats really a given)

Good, good, may your wii bring you many years of fun :)
You say Sonic rules eh, maybe i'll have to get it, apparently it's the best 3D sonic yet.

Liister87

pure_mind_games said:
got my wireless router, how do I find my friend code?

Go to the bottom right of the wii main menu screen (channel menu) click on the letter (email/inbox), click write a new message and a address book should appear, scroll back on it to the very first page, your wii friend code should be there, with your mii at the top.

Hope that helps!

Liister87

pure_mind_games said:
cheers, i think I've found it.

is it this:?

"This console's Wii Number"
"8157 9481 3715 5253"

Yeh thats the beast :) you can get sites that make a wiitag for your signature, or if you want i can make you one? I dont mind, its a bit of practice of photoshop! haha!

pure_mind_games

Liister87 said:
pure_mind_games said:

"8157 9481 3715 5253"

Yeh thats the beast :) you can get sites that make a wiitag for your signature, or if you want i can make you one? I dont mind, its a bit of practice of photoshop! haha!

yeah ok, as long as you don't mind, no mario tho

Werbung:

Liister87

pure_mind_games said:
Liister87 said:
pure_mind_games said:

"8157 9481 3715 5253"

yeah ok, as long as you don't mind, no mario tho

What would you like, i can do one like mine with your desired name and code? Although i wont be at home again till saturday, sorry so itll be with you the weekend hopefully! Write here what you want done and ill try get it done for ya! :)