Yay... Permanent G36E Valkyrie

E

Elite SEAL

See, the "noobs" that use the G36e have to count on the gun to help them out, and with them counting on that gun all the time, their skill wont increase much because their getting "help" from a better gun. Where as us, players who arent such "noobs" use skill and tactics to kill them, where they usually have to resort to gun and run. What I'm saying is, they can have the gun, but there is no point in having it, because MOST of them dont know how to use it.

Exactly -they have no skill -Like me -I use the M16 a lot, although I'm getting back into the FAMAS, but either way, both guns need to be used with skill. The M16 needs to be at a closer range for spraying, and for longer ranges -bursts are better, also while in scope -you can only really shoot 1 at a time.

With the FAMAS -it is fairly accurate at both short and medium distances and slightly prolonged bursts have a better effect at medium distance targets. A scoped FAMAS also is pretty effective -at medium distances -such as from the blue overhang on Showdown to the middle -you can pretty much go on auto and hit your target good.

With the G36 -you can run and gun and don't have to worry about inaccuracy while running and you can snipe pretty easily with only 3 or so shots.

It may sound like the ultimate gun -but it is overdone and I think it should be like a Lieutenant rank gun...OMG!!! WHY IS THE M416 A LIEUTENANT RANK GUN AND IT IS NOT AS GOOD AS THE G36!!??? OMG!!!

Werbung:

Jordan B

M416 is far better than the G36E, you're using it wrong :p

Don't even use a scope long distance with the M416, just tap in single shots with the crosshair.

Anyway, G36E has been in CA since the very beginning, half of you guys weren't around to see how OP'ed it was back then.

It's been nerfed 4 times. It's not that good any more.

Roger117

G36E still kills in 3 hits (~60% of the time) and recoil is easily controllable, so it doesn't seem too bad. Good thing I'm reducing my time spent of Combat Arms.

spuznick242

M416 is far better than the G36E, you're using it wrong :p

Don't even use a scope long distance with the M416, just tap in single shots with the crosshair.

Anyway, G36E has been in CA since the very beginning, half of you guys weren't around to see how OP'ed it was back then.

It's been nerfed 4 times. It's not that good any more.

I use the M4 (any varient) but he's talking about using the M16 (the stock gun). And the M416 or M4A1 either one I use the Itec scope so I get 3% more accuracy and I can also scope in and really aim for the heads on my enemy snipers. And I think most of us were around back then to see it OP, or at least I was, thats why I dont care about some noob using a perm one now.

Kishlansky

I bought it for aesthetics and having a permanent weapon better than the M416. You have to admit, the gun looks pretty sweet. And I think Nexon got it right with this game, so I'm supporting them. As far as the whole noob weapon thing goes, I think you really need to stop complaining so much and focus on finding a way around it. I'm up for a challenge, aren't you?

E

Elite SEAL

I bought it for aesthetics and having a permanent weapon better than the M416. You have to admit, the gun looks pretty sweet. And I think Nexon got it right with this game, so I'm supporting them. As far as the whole noob weapon thing goes, I think you really need to stop complaining so much and focus on finding a way around it. I'm up for a challenge, aren't you?

yes, but on this earth the general definition of a "challenge" is something that is definitely not easy to overcome, but you will overcome it actually.

I think the G36 is a little harder than a challenge.

BossMaroni

I'm not sure I see how taking a better weapon is a challenge. Sticking with the stock M16A3 would be more of a challenge, wouldn't it?

Still the weapon is only as good as the gamer using it. I see more G36's lying on the ground in-game than almost any other rifle...

SpIkE_JoNzE

I'm not sure I see how taking a better weapon is a challenge. Sticking with the stock M16A3 would be more of a challenge, wouldn't it?

Still the weapon is only as good as the gamer using it. I see more G36's lying on the ground in-game than almost any other rifle...

thats why everyone buy superguns, most ppl cant stand a good challenge...

Werbung: