xbox 360

Werbung:

MaxiPower

erm okay? i must say halo isnt my taste, the main game sucks, multiplayer is the only thing worthwhile, gears of war is a good game but the reliability of the XBOX 360 is terrible even u must admit that, and the moral of the story is DONT BUY SOMETHING THAT MIGHT BRAKE, Red ring of death has claimed too many victims, and my mates on his 4th copy of gears of war... YES FOURTH, his XBOX ate his last 3 and he swore to me if it eats this one he is gonna take a axe to his 360 and believe me he will do it, hehe hes done it before

Snoooben

I got Wii and my brother got 360. I think 360 got good graffic, online system and multiplayer. But still i like my Wii for the games and gameplay. :D

badboykane

LOL, 360 is the best console because of a game not even out yet, so how would you know.
Halo 3 could end up being total crap. I am not a big fan of Halo games so that statement would be wrong for me.
If I were to say the 360 was the best it would be down to the controller and thats about it, its a nice controller, comfortable to use and even works on the PC, I love it.
The console itself is poorly built, has a lot of problems making it straight away not the best console.
Talking about games, 360 is only the best if you just like FPS games as pretty much most of the games on it are some kind of FPS or shooter.

Plus we do not need another thread on which console is the best. All of them are the best in their own way, they all have different features from each other which in turn makes each one better then the other in some way.

EngWii

moedude said:
xbox is most likly the best system because of halo 3.

I like the 360, but because of Halo ?
NO
In my opinion 360 is the best, but i hate when people try to say a console is best because of one game.
Halo isn't even that great, multiplayer is fun, but there are better multiplayer games.
If one game makes the 360 the best, it's DOA ;)

Liister87

Xbox360 to me is out of the third gen console race already, it came out too early, PS3 with own it when it gets going, Wii will be a tough competition too, i reckon anyway.

JustinGTL

Liister87 said:
Xbox360 to me is out of the third gen console race already, it came out too early, PS3 with own it when it gets going, Wii will be a tough competition too, i reckon anyway.

the ps3 has been out for a while already and have u seen sales?? the xbox 360 is sky rocketing its almost even cought up to the wii!!! and the ps3... yeah not so much = the ps3 if u ask me was out way to LATE had to many BUGS .. same as xbox as it came out but the updates came fast and is to PRICEY even know its still way to &%#@ing EXPENCIVE!!! at least for the average familey. right now the xbox 360 has a bondul package it comes with 2 games a 20 gb hard drive a dvd remote a xbox live head set and a free 12 mouth silver account even tho silver sucks. what does the ps3 come with..? NOTHING unless u buy the more expencive package that comes with a game.. but its not free ur still paying for it and the 80bg internal hard drive $600. before tax. HARSH!! i bought a wii with 3 controlers and 3 nunchucks with 2 games and it didnt even cost me $600. !!!!!! with tax!

Dana~Banana

MaxiPower said:
erm okay? i must say halo isnt my taste, the main game sucks, multiplayer is the only thing worthwhile, gears of war is a good game but the reliability of the XBOX 360 is terrible even u must admit that, and the moral of the story is DONT BUY SOMETHING THAT MIGHT BRAKE, Red ring of death has claimed too many victims, and my mates on his 4th copy of gears of war... YES FOURTH, his XBOX ate his last 3 and he swore to me if it eats this one he is gonna take a axe to his 360 and believe me he will do it, hehe hes done it before

I agree. Xbox 360 brakes too easily. They are selling carp products!
I am still wondering why people still buy a 360? dont they know its broken? Plus you have to pay for online!

Werbung:

LinkHylian

who needs a xbox 360 when you've got a Nintendo Wii.I have to admit,they are good and the games on it do have good graphics but with games,it's not about the gaphics that the game has but really it's about the gameplay.I mean I would rather play a really good game with rubbish graphics than a rubbish game with really good graphics.Even today, games like Zelda: ocarina of time and Super Mario 64 are still be played because they have really good gameplay.I know the graphics on the N64 games were not as good as graphics on the Xbox360 games but N64 games were still good.