Worst game ever goes to...

mrman226

The worst game I've ever played is Mario party 8, it's great if you have four wii remotes and three freinds, but the story mode is horrible.

Werbung:

killman360

Jumper is a 2008 science fiction film loosely based on the 1992 science fiction novel Jumper by Steven Gould. The film is directed by Doug Liman and stars Hayden Christensen, Jamie Bell, Rachel Bilson, Max Thieriot, AnnaSophia Robb with Diane Lane and Samuel L. Jackson. Jumper was released on February 14, 2008.
Jumperposter.jpg

The video game titled Jumper: Griffin's Story has been made for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, and Wii consoles. The storyline focuses on the character Griffin as he attempts to avenge the death of his parents. Nicholas Longano of the video game publisher Brash Entertainment stated, "From the very first script read, we knew this had to be made into a game. The teleportation elements make for some very compelling gameplay."[23] The game was released on February 12, 2008, two days before the film's wide release.[24]

Sousanator

Haha, I remember that game, and yes it definitly is the worst game ever released in retail.

How that game ever got released is beyond me. But, I recommend this game to anyone to wants to see an outrageously horrible game. Jaw dropping guarantee

Werbung: