Worms new Toys

Puppet

Today is Worm's birthday. This guy is awesome and I really appreciate having him for a friend on this server. He has always been good to me even when I'm a dick. I can't wait to meet him in person. Just looking for a business excuse to go there. Larry, if we could be there we'd have a little Punx/Lo3 party for you and get you shit face drunk and send you home to deal with your wife. Since we can't be there, you will have to accept this happy birthday from all of us. I am going to try to not get any older so that you can catch up with me now. Happy 35th!!!!!!!!

Werbung:

Ramon Knight

Yeah gratz, dude...aside from like Keisor, you're one of the few people that can make being on a losing team fun. :-P

DiLLa said:
happy bday larry..and congrats on anniversary..i wish i had enuff trust in ppl to actually take relationships to that level

I dunno about you, anyone of you fine people are welcome to give me new memory and computer gear....too bad my small ass alienware is too compact for anything new....so a new tower would be a fresh start :)

Werbung:

WoRm5406

It has been fun over the last 4 years being married..

We have an 11yo and a 3yo... a nice 3800sqft house, a few pets

Just to name a few things...