WIP/Completed Models

Werewulf

i gave him horns 10mins after i showed that pic lol, here he is so far..and here is what zippo looks like. i got kinda lazy and left him for me to play wc3.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Radagast, next time please put more into your posts. Especially since you already stated your view in a previous post. There is no reason to repeat yourself.

Fladian

Indeed. Now if only more people would agree that a post should at least exist out of multiple paragrap... err...

Dear mother of all red stripes with green dots on it! What in the world are my child-drawing on there!? :p

I don't know much about modeling, but isn't that a high poly count?

Fladian

its not made for warcraft lol.
[/b]
I didn't say it was, but being suprised is one thing. I said a while ago that when a train passes you while there is only a few inches of a distance between you and the train, I said that it gets you awake in no time. The suprise after seeing this got me... pretty off-guard as well :p

But seriously, they do remind me of my drawings when I was a kid.

Fladian

Well, the second and the last picture not. But I'm quite sure I was able to draw the other two. Drawing was my biggest hobby, pleasure and what I always tried to do... until we got our (first) computer.

Werbung: