Will i need to return my wi?!?!

Quinn

Well, i was playinng Wii Sports when i see black versions of the "Matrix Code" going down the screen. They werent very visible, but i could see them. This also happens on the internet channel. Is it cos of WiiConnect 24 being on? Should i return my wii for a new one?

Werbung:

Squiddy

You may as well - ring this number up if you're in the Uk: 0870 60 60 247, that's Nintendo's Customer Services, although they don't seem to pick up after selecting the Warranty (dial 1), and then Wii (dial 2). ¬_¬

My Wii needs returning too, it's scratching up the discs, and after that I'm buying that newfangled Wii cooling stands. :)^D)

Quinn

Squiddy said:
You may as well - ring this number up if you're in the Uk: 0870 60 60 247, that's Nintendo's Customer Services, although they don't seem to pick up after selecting the Warranty (dial 1), and then Wii (dial 2). ¬_¬

My Wii needs returning too, it's scratching up the discs, and after that I'm buying that newfangled Wii cooling stands. :)^D)

Thanx for the help :p

Liister87

This thread or one similar should be stickied at the top of the forum for future reference to everyone!

A bit of info and the number to call if your wii breaks down, or starts "matrixing"

Mario

Liister87 said:
This thread or one similar should be stickied at the top of the forum for future reference to everyone!

A bit of info and the number to call if your wii breaks down, or starts "matrixing"

Thats a good idea Liister that would be helpfull ;)

supersujay

ya call the wii ppl my first wii was broken when i got it the second week it came out and i called the wii ppl and they sent me a new wii and it works perfectly

Durza

Quinn said:
Well, i was playinng Wii Sports when i see black versions of the "Matrix Code" going down the screen. They werent very visible, but i could see them. This also happens on the internet channel. Is it cos of WiiConnect 24 being on? Should i return my wii for a new one?
Yes its probably because of wiiconnect 24 (The wii gets overheated), my wii has the same problem :(
so if you want to get rid of it you have to turn it in, for repair or something

Durza

Ralucard said:
Quinn said:
Well, i was playinng Wii Sports when i see black versions of the "Matrix Code" going down the screen.

??? could you post a picture of how it looks like?
its hard to take a picture or record whit a cam but if you lokk closely you can see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guf6A5uMp1U&mode=related&search=
on this video its not very bad compared to how it can be

when I got some time over I´ll make I video myself so you guys can see it bether

Werbung:
quinn i think u should take a good look at ur wii and if u spot more than 1 thing wrong return it if this is the only problem its pretty useless to return the wii. but if im wrong go for it