wiis memory

Werbung:

TimpZ

Viety said:
Do you know the SD memory max capacity for the Wii?

Mostly 2 gigs. but there are 8 gigs too if you want. most of them arn't compatible though so be careful not buying the wrong one

Ralucard

If they don't start to release things on WiiWare, virtual shop and such that takes a whole lot in memory I don't see any point in complaining.

Ryano

I really don't know why nintendo didn't put in a proper hard drive...it's pretty stupid of them when you think about it.

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
I really don't know why nintendo didn't put in a proper hard drive...it's pretty stupid of them when you think about it.

i geuss nintendo will do something about it because soon enough people will start complaining since wiiware is coming

martinstatic

the wii was originally meant to sell for about 60 pounds until the wi-fi and 512 flash was put in. also the wii wont accept an SD anymore than 2gig, also, ninty sed that u will soon be able to buy a firmware or a "key" to enable dvd support :)

hockeyhero

martinstatic said:
the wii was originally meant to sell for about 60 pounds until the wi-fi and 512 flash was put in. also the wii wont accept an SD anymore than 2gig, also, ninty sed that u will soon be able to buy a firmware or a "key" to enable dvd support :)

really when did they say that..if it's true than :yess:

supersujay

ya i don't think it is that same since u can delete your vc games and still go re download them any time u want with paying again and the wii games does not take up that much memory it could be bigger and all but it is a good size now

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
ya i don't think it is that same since u can delete your vc games and still go re download them any time u want with paying again and the wii games does not take up that much memory it could be bigger and all but it is a good size now

but will you get your saved data back if you delete the game. Like paper mario for example, how you save in the game and stuff.

supersujay

i have never played that paper mario so i don't no how it works but u can use your camera sd card it is the same thing and i think alot of ppl have ditigal cameras

Werbung:

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
i have never played that paper mario so i don't no how it works but u can use your camera sd card it is the same thing and i think alot of ppl have ditigal cameras

oh right i forgot you can also put it on the sd card..ohhh. i totally forgot about that.:friends:

(edit) 200th post..yay.