wiis future

Werbung:

micro.pw

Welcome to the forum known as Wii Pros! Note in name= bias. However- the wii will dominate this gen! Its just so fitting to such a wide range of people who were almost scared of games before. And from now on- they will trust the great name NINTENDO- and buy future consoles! Win win win! All we need now- in the next 2 years is a Wii HD, but the game discs include a non-hd version for those with a standard wii. Oh, and a harddisc would be good! And maybe linux... hmmm... PS3 style!

Jailbreak

I think there is room for both consoles, obviously imho the wii is better, but a lot of people will want to play games liek halo so the 360 will do well, the PS3 is struggling though lol.

badboykane

Personally I don't think the console war includes the Wii, the console war is between PS3 and 360 only.
Ill tell you the reason why, the PS3 and 360 are next gen consoles and lets face it, the Wii isn't really next gen.
Nintendo made the Wii not with winning a console war in mind, they bought out a completely different type of console which is in a league of its own and can't really be compared between the other 2, its a completely different type of console.
This is what Nintendo wanted, this way because it isn't in the war all the PS3 and 360 owners will probably buy a Wii too(like me I own all 3).

BeatMario

badboykane said:
Personally I don't think the console war includes the Wii, the console war is between PS3 and 360 only.
Ill tell you the reason why, the PS3 and 360 are next gen consoles and lets face it, the Wii isn't really next gen.
Nintendo made the Wii not with winning a console war in mind, they bought out a completely different type of console which is in a league of its own and can't really be compared between the other 2, its a completely different type of console.
This is what Nintendo wanted, this way because it isn't in the war all the PS3 and 360 owners will probably buy a Wii too(like me I own all 3).

Ahh...
That's most probably true, since you have all 3 O_O
How do you get such money? :(

badboykane

I been working since I was 16, and have worked almost everyday since. Well apart from the odd month or 2 in between when I was unemployed.
I hate working, it took me 2 days to save up for my PS3, I couldn't believe it.

Werbung:

guilherme

Don't think 360 is better than ps3, Xbox never got many reputacion, but of course, no one can beat Wii,they won't even get close.