Wiimote Hand Strap

jesta

45506061_ATL_Handshot_Pink3_270x336.jpg

"Finally, I can play tennis, bowling and other Wii games at full strength without fear of the dreaded fling.

Following on the heels of New York Fashion Week, Atlantic's GameKeeper has unveiled a fashion accessory at DigitalLife 2007 that doubles as a safety device.

The Wii Strap for the Wii controller fastens through the controller loop and onto your wrist with Velcro. But the thick band also looks as if it might double as a wristband. They'll be available this November in sets of blue and black or pink and green for $9.99.

Sorry, fellow WristStrong fans, Atlantic's bands don't have a cause other than protecting your flattie."

Wii_Strap_colors_270x249.jpg

Link

Werbung:

TimpZ

oh please that's just too much. i only use strap when i play tennis or bowling. i dont need it for any other games... what's wrong with the ordinary ones? you don't HAVE to throw at full force

giroblade

i uess thats a good safety precaution but i cant seem to figure out how people manage to let go of the controller when polaying i have never even came close to lettiing go and its not like its slippery. A simple skin on it would givew that extra grip

pstevo123

well i guess there is one company that found what out what users were worried about and now they will make money of it.. but gez thats a little sad dont you think?

sear69

There is nothing wrong with he standard wrist strap, I have never even come close to throwing or dropping mine at all and have never had a problem with gripping it or anything, definately something I will not be buying.

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:
i never even use the wrist strap
.....lame.....

That's not very good.
I agree, there isnt the level for the hand cast. The wii sprap is fine. I would never think about buying that thing.
Though the black one is pretty cool. lol

Werbung: