Wiimote Covers

Razor

Has any one got these i was thinking about getting some of these but wondered what there like. Could any of you give me some advice. If you have no idea what im talking about there these

image.phtml

Werbung:

Mario

I only have the WiiMote covers and they keep them clean and you can grip them better and it also protects there worth getting, but they don't make them feel chunky or weired at all.

Razor

Yeah but i can see a few scratches on my wiimote i dont know how they got there but i dont like it and would like to protect it. I just wondered if there where any good. I might order them off amazon. You cant go wrong we just 1p

Razor

Mario said:
I only have the WiiMote covers and they keep them clean and you can grip them better and it also protects there worth getting, but they don't make them feel chunky or weired at all.

Where did you get yours from, How much and what make :)

Mario

I brought mine from gamestation. This is one of the covers i have but i had 2 in a pack a blue cover and a black cover for £19.99

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=wiia16

Razor

if there easy enough to get on then i will get them but wont i have to keep taking off everytime the battery dies. Could someone please tell me how easy or hard they are to get on

Werbung: