WiiMote Camera Attachment (idea)

UltraH4XR

It would be cool if they made a camera attachment to the wiimote that takes pictures and uploads them to the photo channel.
And don't say anything like "Why would you need this while you can just buy a camera and use an SD card."

Werbung:

kacper00100

Why would you need this while you can just buy a camera and use an SD card?

sorry just had to do it :p
anyway i think it would be ok but the resolution would be horrible and it would cost alot of money :mellow:

Theherolink_1

I was thinking more of a "Wii Web cam" when I saw the title....

I think this idea would suck no offense A web cam for the wii would be cool when you send messages you could send videos or when playing video games IDK.....

Jesusdragon737

A camera on the wiimote? First of all, it would look ugly. Second, it would get in the way. Third, it would have to plug into the spot where the nunchuck plugs in, making it akward. Finally, everyone would hate it and nobody would buy it because of the terribleness of it, and it would be a failure. Now, a webcam might work, but that wouldn't happen for the same reason chatting or a headset won't happen online on the wii.

winapa

UltraH4XR said:
It would be cool if they made a camera attachment to the wiimote that takes pictures and uploads them to the photo channel.
And don't say anything like "Why would you need this while you can just buy a camera and use an SD card."

So let me get this right...off you'd go on a trip to the zoo armed with your trusty wii remote and camera attachment sellotaped to it, take some most probably grainy at best VGA pictures that you have no chance of seeing until you upload them to your wii...Then upload them onto your Wii...Then comment on how grainy and rubbish they look...complain about the lack of features on the photo channel...then go and play a game commenting that "this is what my Wii is for, not for photos". Need I say more? :D

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

180px-Gameboycamera.png

there you go The hero link