Wii Sports Help

Werbung:

lakey

I find it happens when you hit the ball at it's highest point but also rotate your remote away from the way you are serving.

Eg, assuming you are right handed, when serving from the bottom right turn your remote anti-clockwise. When serving from the bottom left, turn your remote clockwise.

Sousanator

You just watch the ball until it looks like its going to fall, then move your arm. Nothing to it really. I love doing it to my friends, since they always miss it. But when they do hit it, you better react just as quickly, because it comes back just as fast.

Becky

lol, I get my fiance with this all the time, he can never recover. There's definitely a knack, but I can't really explain it. Nearest I can say is to twist your wrist at the last second and swing the remote sharply. Practice makes perfect and all that. :D

Kirby

The fast served can only be accomplished if you strike the serving ball when it is at it's peak height when you serve (when you toss it up in the air). Any time sooner or later will result in a normal speed serve.

It takes a lot of practice, but when you get the timing right, you can serve a speed serve almost every time.

kaitora

i must say it's a skill i can't master, but my fiance owns me with it when we play. That is why i don't play wii sports with her a lot of the time, i just play brain training and beat her (LOL)

yoshi

what you do is get the ball to the highest point and then hit it. it isnt that hard to master but it will take quite a few tries.

pstevo123

like a few have said before me you have to get the ball at the highest point, if you do it too quick it will be a long serve if you wait till the ball is almost in your hand again it was be a short one.. takes a while to get use to the power shot

KHRZ

For some reason, I never did a super serve until I'd earned quite some skill points. You don't think you have too unlock it?

pstevo123

KHRZ said:
For some reason, I never did a super serve until I'd earned quite some skill points. You don't think you have too unlock it?

we were thinking that when i frist started but i done when when i was playing against my friend and i was like WOOO i want to do it again so i praticed for a little while and now i can do them very easy but good theroy

sharp141

when i play my cousin at tennis
she always does that, she doesnt know how she does it, it come every time she serves.
when i immitate her movements i always hit out of court.

Werbung: