Wii Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Snoooben

Well not really it is to buy or other sites but i promise they will not give out that simple and its most of the time illegal.

But not this site. :D

hockeyhero

Liister87 said:
Post 2000 decent posts here and you have yourself some!

lol...well put....be sure they're good post and decent posts as liister said....... by the way liister it's 1950 posts that they should do since there is a 50 coin sign up bonus...lol

Quinn

STOP. DONT COME HERE JUST FOR POINTS. IF THATS WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR, GO. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT POINTS.

hockeyhero

Quinn said:
STOP. DONT COME HERE JUST FOR POINTS. IF THATS WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR, GO. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT POINTS.

i've been noticing that most of the people who join are just here to get wii points by like doing stuff in 1 or 2 days....

Becky

I know hockeyhero, it's a shame isn't it? But they usually go away after realising they're not going to get them within five minutes of registering.

Of course, some people have been drawn here by the free points offer but have decided to stick around and contribute because they like it here. So you get a few good apples out of the tree. :D

hockeyhero

Becky said:
I know hockeyhero, it's a shame isn't it? But they usually go away after realising they're not going to get them within five minutes of registering.

Of course, some people have been drawn here by the free points offer but have decided to stick around and contribute because they like it here. So you get a few good apples out of the tree. :D

ya i know...you say that you need to contribute to the forum to get coins and then suddenly they log off and you never see them again...

jizzum

Quinn said:

Exactly!
Come here to interact with fellow Wii users.
Not be greedy & such.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.