Wii Guns

Mario

Here are a couple of wii guns you can use for your wii games they look good

bozon-ign-blog-pics--20061109015428614.jpg

070522_4c.jpg

If they bring out some good descent games out i would think about getting one preferably the top one.

Werbung:

Mario

I remember the Zapper lol

nes_zapper.jpg

It came with the NES console with Mario Bros & Duckhunt lol great games :) i've still got the Zapper aswell

EngWii

I'm going to make a concept controller for my a-level technology project, that will probably look something like one of these, i want to go along the lines of a gun style shaped controller.

badboykane

The zapper on the NES was great as was the scope on the SNES, making a gun attachment on the Wii I think is pretty useless, the accuracy just isn't there so will never be good enough to use as a gun on the shooting games, you still have the crosshair on the screen which doesn't even line up with the end of the Wiimote anyway.
The idea of guns is to do away with the crosshair and have the player in full control of the aim.

Werbung:

Matt

EngWii said:
I'm going to make a concept controller for my a-level technology project, that will probably look something like one of these, i want to go along the lines of a gun style shaped controller.

that'd be good! You'll have to show us it