Wii & Gamecube games and savegame?!

Juancho

Hi,
This might sound like a noob question but bare with me please...;)

How can i make my Wii to savegame (progress) with old Gamecube games? What do i need hardwarewise?!

I recently bought a Wii and an old GC game i've been wanting to play (Rogue Squadron III). But when i start it it says i need a GC memorycard to be able to save my progress.

I tried with a SD card but no success...

Help!
/J

Werbung:

Juancho

So it wont work with a Wii SDcard?

Aaah, damn, i missed to see that there are two memoryslots on the top of console......DOH, now i really do feel like a ûber real noob!

Thanx for the reply.....

shadowofchaos

Don't worry about it..... I had those kinds of questions with my friend the first time I saw a real, tangible Wii in front of my face.....

Jailbreak

the only way u can use SD cards is with one of those memory card adaptor things for the gamecube which you put the SD card into but theyll cost a lot more than just buying a cube memory card.

S

sushicide

I also was wanting to save gamecube games on SD card, I do own memory cards but I would love to have all my save games on the wii so I would forget of the memory cards, But as I see it, it is not possible.

Maybe later It would be possible (with a wii update or something) but the problem is that GC games are programmed to save games on the memorycard and if they don't find it....? (maybe a little hack?)

Werbung: