Wii Email

Liister87

Just got this working at last, after realising that after registering an email address you actually get an email on that address and have to confirm, doy haha.

Its great, though it takes a few minutes to go through, i have now my whole family and am adding mates!

I guess you can send pictures and the such as well? :)

Werbung:

Squiddy

Yeah, you can send JPEG photos, mind they're not too big.
I had this feature, it was great went I went out of town for a week and I used my e-mail address to contact the Wii - so that my family received pics and messages from me. :)

Little touches like that on the Wii makes it an adorable console.

Gdog

Liister87 said:
Just got this working at last, after realising that after registering an email address you actually get an email on that address and have to confirm, doy haha.

Its great, though it takes a few minutes to go through, i have now my whole family and am adding mates!

Yes, u can send pictures wii to wii.

GoldenAssassin

The email function is pretty cool. I like to send my girlfriend cute little messages at night...you know, just a little note to cheer her up in the morning. :-p

kaitora

plug9090 said:
In a word...definitely.

It was the first and probably the best accessory I bought for my Wii, and since I have about...25 VC games it comes a lot in handy.

It works with every VC game, so no need to worry about compatibility, and it feels just fine with the controls (especially N64 games - brilliant).

10/10.

GoldenAssassin said:
The email function is pretty cool. I like to send my girlfriend cute little messages at night...you know, just a little note to cheer her up in the morning. :-p

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

i think i'm going to be setting my wii up to send emails. can't do anything as cute as that, but still email is useful

Giga-Bowser

Gdog said:
Liister87 said:

Yes, u can send pictures wii to wii.

yea but the pics have got to be the right SIZE. :)

Werbung: