Wii 2 'in a couple of years', says analyst

Werbung:

Jailbreak

hmm seems a bit hard to believe given how wel the wii is selling atm, i can't see nintendo wanting to change anything. but thanks for the link anyway

badboykane

But this topic is about the rumour of the Wii 2 so as I said, what has the selling rate and availability got to do with anything, its not even out so availability is none.

All I can see by that is another excuse to post some more spam and that is why that user has now been banned

Geno

Couple years doesn't sound too bad. I mean if it's like next year then it may be annoying, but 2 years I'll have enough money to buy it, and it's worth it if the graphics and power are pushed this time.

BeatMario

For some reason, I get a 404 error, when I click on the link.
And, jan33sh, I don't think it's a whole different console, the games won't be similar, they would be exactly the same as you would be able to play one game on both wiis.
...Probably, if it's not the rumour I've heard(with the dvd player/hard drive thing).

Razor

I think it would be a bit longer than a couple of years and i dont think it would sell as well as the casual gamers dont really care about the graphics(i think that would be the only change)

Werbung: