Why the P228 is a snipers best friend

imported_Dark

Ok, I got recently banned and hopefully it will be lifted soon. Even if its not I've some information to share for all you snipers out there.

Alright the P228.

This is a side arm that is WAY overlooked. People usually choose a DEagle for their side arm due to its massive stopping power. But what good does that do a sniper who has a guy with a full auto running up on them?

1. The P228 has one of the quickest drawing speeds. If you ever notice it takes a while to get your DEagle out and ready to fire. Thats all fine and dandy if you have the time to set up your next shot. But when you need an alternate weapon to a scoped gun that can't do close range all to well, its all about how fast you can get our side arm out.

2. The P228 has a very low recoil on it. You're not looking for stopping power here. You want a kill and fast so you can get back in action with your rifle. It's all about being able to empty your clip as fast as you can hoping to get a HS off. The DEagle takes time to fire and by then you are already dead after 1 or 2 shots, barely enough to kill someone if at all.

If you noticed, I go through a whole clip before I'm actually able to take someone out. That's fine, because they are usually dead by the time I need to reload.

Quick draw and low recoil make this one of the most effect close up side arms any sniper could want.

Try it out snipers, you might find yourself a new best friend. ^ ^

~Dark

Werbung:

Intro

Yeah, I'm partial to the usp but I think he's got a good point.

It's like a faster firing, more accurate glock.

DiLLa

Sortitout said:
is this true? anyone else think so?

i usually use deagle or usp if i want more shots in my clip

sort a p22 has more bullets in the clip then a usp

Intro said:
Yeah, I'm partial to the usp but I think he's got a good point.

It's like a faster firing, more accurate glock.

also more powerful glock

Casualty

yes the p228 is a awesome weapon, its my prefered pistol, however i rarely buy a pistol as the usp is my second choice, and you can find one of those laying around anywhere

{Iceman}

p228 is an awesome pistol, second most powerful in the game. Only drawback is it's range, that's why i opt for the usp more. Still, it's a sniper's best friend. Good post.

SJsniperjoe

I like the Dualies and the glock, not because there sooo freakin weeak, but becasue when the other guy runs out of bullets cause im bouncin around like a mofo, I can run right up to him and go crazy! lol. I like the glock because te burst fire can be EXtremely effective for an up close encounter when you are sniping. Face it, you dont need a handgun if the guys far enough away right?

blze

sniperjoe, the gl0x make meh r0x happy. my fav, i will run from ct spawn to t spawn and pick up a glock with 20 in the clip and 30 backups and toss my usp to the ground. burst glock is leet.

Werbung:

Machiavelli

I've always been a strong supporter of the p228, however if you're in a match and need to focus some fire and kill fast without spending much, accept no substitutes to the deagle, even though I'm a much better shot with the usp.