Why isn't Nintindo make their own chargers?

I think its weird how Nintindo doesn’t make their own chargers for the wii-motes (remotes). Does anyone else think this as well? The only reason I say this is because it’s just weird.:confused1:

Werbung:

gamelover15

I've always thought charge stations were a waste because you can buy 4 regular AA batteries with its own charger at half the price of charge stations (Like Nyko).

If Nintendo did, I still wouldn't buy it. That kind of stuff is what third parties do, like the sport pack extensions >.<

Jesusdragon737

Wow, that's really strange. I was sure it was Nintendo that made the charging dock that I saw, but now I just checked, and it's made by Nyco. I guess I assumed it was made by Nintendo because it was in the Wii aisle, but now that I think about it, that wouldn't make any sense. Nintendo should definitely make a charging dock, either that or their own batteries. lol. They would make a lot of money from that.

Sousanator

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
I think its weird how Nintindo doesn’t make their own chargers for the wii-motes (remotes). Does anyone else think this as well? The only reason I say this is because it’s just weird.:confused1:
Not really. There were never any licensed Gameboy/Color charges. Only 3rd party companies made them. Theres no reason for Nintendo to since all it is, is a rechargeable battery.

I was just on walmart.com and all I saw was DreamGear, Intec, Mad Catz, and Nyco chargers. but remember that doesn't necessarily mean they don't make a charger.

P.S. I just saw this a thought it was cool. Intec has made a Zelda sword for the wii I just saw it and thought it was cool.

beano

I got 2 rechargeable AA batteries and a mini charger for about £3 at Argos, and the amazing thing is they work in the Wii as well as any number of other household appliances. Why pay £15 for something that only works in the Wii?

gunners-4-life

beano said:
I got 2 rechargeable AA batteries and a mini charger for about £3 at Argos, and the amazing thing is they work in the Wii as well as any number of other household appliances. Why pay £15 for something that only works in the Wii?

do you have the link

sharp141

i like the one for the wii because...
dont know but i like it anyway =p

and i liked the gameboy color charger pack because you could play it while it charged,
the crap thing is that it overheated the gameboy and it broke

sharp141 said:

and i liked the gameboy color charger pack because you could play it while it charged,

Talking about chargers for past systems, I have a really cool charger for an original GBA, it has its own stereo system, rumbler, and you can play while it charges.

gamelover15

The Best Trumpeter Ever said:
sharp141 said:

Talking about chargers for past systems, I have a really cool charger for an original GBA, it has its own stereo system, rumbler, and you can play while it charges.

I had one of those Stereo/Magnifier/Light combo thingy that would slide over the GB. It was $20, an ultimate waste of money x.x

My friend had one of those chargers. They way he said it made it sound convienent. He had two, so while one charged, you can play with the other one. Still, it doesn't convince me to have third party chargers.

beano

gunners-4-life said:
beano said:

do you have the link

Sorry mate, it was a special offer. They were Duracell too!

killman360

Third party chargers are actually pretty good unlike some other hardware they keep making for the Wii. This might be the reason why Nintendo will not bother with trying to make thier own, third party companies really have it covered.

Werbung: