why is everything for the wii white?

Werbung:

Danny

Squiddy said:
Everything for the Wii is white because it fits with the colour scheme of the console's set up, just like everything for the PS3 is black (and blue for Blu-Ray movies sometimes) and White, Orange and Green for the 360.
Yeah What Squiddy Said :D

lemon

White is simple and nice. Black would be great too.
Still remember at E3 05 when they published pics of colourful Wiis...

Ryano

lemon said:
White is simple and nice. Black would be great too.
Still remember at E3 05 when they published pics of colourful Wiis...

Yeah they were cool, I hope they release them sometime soon.

guyofgod

rko12347 said:
i like it

I know your new but you need to know, in the future, you need make a little bigger post. "I like it" can get you a warning and if you get to many, you will get banned, and I would hate to have that happen for such a little thing :dirol:

Theherolink_1

because the wii is white?:p(i remember one day i saw a black wii it was soo cool!)well not all accesories of wii are white remotes protectors (costs like 9 bucks) has diferent colors...if that counts like accesories..

Kirby

White, grey and blue are the color scheme for the Wii. Everybody uses color schemes to attract people. Without color schemes, game systems would have no permanent color, ultimately making everthing look like a mess.

Also, it helps you remember. What do you think about when you see the White, grey and blue? I think the Wii. What do you think about when you see the red with gold arches? I think mcdonalds. Without these logos and color schemes, we would sometimes be confused and think Call of Duty 3 for the Wii is actually Call of Duty 3 for the 360.

See what I'm trying to get at? Color scheme = organization + appeal. Hope this helps answer your question.

hockeyhero

Kirby said:
White, grey and blue are the color scheme for the Wii. Everybody uses color schemes to attract people. Without color schemes, game systems would have no permanent color, ultimately making everthing look like a mess.

Also, it helps you remember. What do you think about when you see the White, grey and blue? I think the Wii. What do you think about when you see the red with gold arches? I think mcdonalds. Without these logos and color schemes, we would sometimes be confused and think Call of Duty 3 for the Wii is actually Call of Duty 3 for the 360.

See what I'm trying to get at? Color scheme = organization + appeal. Hope this helps answer your question.

wow kirby you have such a good point there.........i think that post will close down this thread as it's useless now...jk.......lol.....;)

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Kirby said:

wow kirby you have such a good point there.........i think that post will close down this thread as it's useless now...jk.......lol.....;)
Nice Point Kirby ;)
Hockeyhero: Thread closed people sorry ;)

skyclaw

i just remember the colour of the word Nintendo entertainment system (i call nintendo red) i miss that colour but i get to see it all the time on my DS Phat

Werbung:

Danny

skyclaw said:
i just remember the colour of the word Nintendo entertainment system (i call nintendo red) i miss that colour but i get to see it all the time on my DS Phat

The NES Colors for UK Or US or Famicon? They all had different colors..