why does nintendo do that?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

papermarioking_275 can you please not double post. you could have easily edited your post and added your 2nd comment.

Hope there isn't any hard feelings.:friends:

ontopic: i also wonder why nintendo does that

hockeyhero said:
papermarioking_275 can you please not double post. you could have easily edited your post and added your 2nd comment.

Hope there isn't any hard feelings.:friends:

ontopic: i also wonder why nintendo does that

nah its cool

supersujay

well we should go back on topic well y don't u send the zelda department a letter and they might change it for the next zelda game and wind waker has your feature u like so u should get that game

hockeyhero

supersujay said:
well we should go back on topic well y don't u send the zelda department a letter and they might change it for the next zelda game and wind waker has your feature u like so u should get that game

i'm sorry if this is offtopic but can you save at the end for twilight princess?

kennyluciano

Reminds me of Guild wars, when you complete the last mission you unlock this place where there is no merchants or storage but all the best weapons, you only go there once you complete the mission and it has the best in game items, however if you dont bring materials then you cant get them, and you have to run through the mission again :(

ontopic : Because they want you to saviour the moment?

supersujay

no u can't it will not let u save after u defeat the boss it goes back to the load screen and then u load from the last time u save i think i have not played the game in like 3 or 4 months i will beat it sometime this week again and tell u or u can ask other ppl

hockeyhero said:
supersujay said:

i'm sorry if this is offtopic but can you save at the end for twilight princess?

nope

supersujay said:

bought it, beat it, sold it, its alright but ganondorf was a little easy i hated the puppet though

Ryano

Well it's just the way the Zelda games are...it makes it so you can repeat the final boss anytime you like which is great.

Werbung: