Who's getting Guitar Hero 3?

Werbung:

koolaidyogurt

i have guitar hero 2 for xbox 360 and still play it. I will be getting guitar hero 3 for wii and xbox 360 so I can play more people online and so i can have 2 guitars for the 360

Ryano

koolaidyogurt said:
i have guitar hero 2 for xbox 360 and still play it. I will be getting guitar hero 3 for wii and xbox 360 so I can play more people online and so i can have 2 guitars for the 360

Really....wouldn't that be a bit of a waste?

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
hockeyperson said:
im getting it

hockeyperson said:
this is going to be such a good game

hockeyperson please do not double post

thank you,
hockeyhero:friends:

And stop Backseat Modding. You're not a moderator, if you wanna tell someone off, don't. Use the report button on the bottom right corner of the offenders post.

On GH, no. I hate games like that, and besides, it's too expensive.

Theherolink_1

I don't Like this game when I play it in the 360...It looks boring besides the graphics sucks alot.....I prefer Dance Dance revolution....At least you move your feets and its more funn than moving you fingertips...

beano

I'd get it for Wii but I already have 2 guitars for the PS2 versions of Guitar Hero 1 and 2, so I'll probably get it for PS2 instead and save myself the price of 2 guitars.

Werbung:

Gdog

supersujay said:
hell ya i am getting it one of the funniest games ever to play

Question, what would be so funny about it? Unless, you meant "funnest" (most fun), then, I would agree with you. This game is going to be really great!