Who wants to rant?

Werbung:

Fladian

Whichever it is, it is a humor that makes me lose my patience quite fast, apparently, and he is not making a good impression in my book.

At this moment, I am one of the last people you would want against you on this forum.

Anyway, my day just started, I'm not letting it get spoiled so fast and so early in the morning :D *Me be listening to my favorite DJ now* :p (Edwin, Edwin, Edwin!) *uhhum*

james1654

Hehe, fladian, no reason to get serious over a joke.I was only having fun. Anyway, have any of u guys seen this new happy slapping craze? its sooo funny!

Fladian

Actually, I suggest that you pay more attention to feelings of people instead of taking everything like a joke as if you were a five year old kid.

Fladian

Then lets each do a bit of both . . .
[/b]
Perhaps so. Though there is no need for "lightening up" in my case. The way my day fares usually ends up having influence on my mood at a forum. Though all things I said are easily ignored when I'm together with a specific girl :p

and dont degenerate other's nationalities
[/b]
Who is doing that?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Ya james, I have to admit, that joke, wasn't funny. Seriously. Insulting people based on race and stuff is not cool, no matter how much you might think it is.