• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

Matt

I voted no, simply because it's not in the same league as other consoles. This is more of a interactive console, not really competing with graphics etc.

Grif

I wouldn't say it's the best, but, I can't pick a best console at the moment. They all have their pros and cons.

Wii has an awesome control scheme, but, bad graphics and bad third party support.
360 has a year more time for developers to get used to it, but, little overseas support, and limited control scheme.
The PS3 is massively powerful, but, no one can take advantage of that. But, Sony has tons of exclusive developers and franchises.
(Ratchet and Clank, Metal Gear Solid, Killzone, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Final Fantasy, etc)

badboykane

I wouldn't say it is the best but it is def fun, sales don't back up it is the best, they back up that it is cheapest.

As someone said before, all consoles have their strong points so you can't really say which one is best as they are all better for something.

360 has the best online service
Ps3 has the best graphics
Wii has the best fun

So my vote is no

Squiddy

k-boz said:
i love wii, but i'm scared it'll fall behind, by not being HD

No need to worry about that. Although I have a HDTV - all UK homes won't get real Sky HD and Blu-Ray coverage between 2008-2012.

beerbert

i reckon it is the best cuz the gamplay of the wii totally owns all other consoles and id rather have better gameplay than graphics!!!

VGS

beerbert said:
i reckon it is the best cuz the gamplay of the wii totally owns all other consoles and id rather have better gameplay than graphics!!!

Amen to that.

WII FTW!!! [size=x-small](Heh, I've always wanted to say that)[/size]

TimpZ

wii is the best. but why cant they do a hybrid console and sell the games seperativly!? could have different retailers and then there wouldn't be a monopoly-problem either!!

Werbung: