Which to buy.. PS3 or 360

Werbung:

JMM

I'd get a PS3 mainly because most of my friends have them and therefore I'd have someone to play with, but also because MGS > Halo :p

Given all the features and qualities both systems have, I'd have to go with the PS3. Most of the features the 360 touts on are free on the ps3 and are superior on the PC. And multiplatform differences are so minimal now that you'd have to be a fanboy with a fine microscope to see it. And honestly, since I can't get Killzone or Socom on the 360, my mind was made up long ago.

Cecil Estrera

I think PS3 is better than 360 for the following reasons:

1. Offers more exclusives like Killzone, Uncharted, Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank.
  2. It has better graphics than 360 (for me).
  3. Blue-ray - WatchingDVD's in HD is really amazing!
  4. Less likely to have technical problems.
  5. Can be used to run Linux.
  6. Free PSN wherein you can play online and chat for free.

tater03

We debated on which console to go with and ended up going with the Xbox 360. Our first Xbox 360 sucked, because of the Red Ring of Death. The new one with the kinect we have is a lot better, so I would still say the Xbox360. I personally wanted the PS3, but the majority of the games the boys wanted at the time were on the Xbox, so got outvoted.

Visceral Conflict

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say Xbox 360. I only have a PS3 right now, but I've had an Xbox 360 and I miss it. The Xbox 360 is backwards compatible to use Xbox games while the PS3 is not. Also, every Xbox 360 game has achievements whereas the PS3 didn't backlog their games once they implemented the trophy system. I'm an achievement/trophy whore, so it actually matters to me. When I rent games for the PS3 I make sure there're trophies to earn. Otherwise, I won't get it.

Jumba

There is something about the 360 that is hard to explain, but it is much better in my opinion. Yes you have to pay for live, but once you get over that fact, the 360 just seems to have a better online experience. I also seem to find it that it lags less, but that might just be me.

Indyzx

Personally what I see is that a lot more people happen to have xbox 360's, generally because they are cheaper than ps3's. However, the only setback for xbox 360's is that you have to pay for the online, whereas for ps3 it is free.

Awesomerest

I owned an Xbox for two months and traded it for a PS3. With the Xbox, you have to worry about having Live or not, and you might struggle to remember if you still have Live, which will jeopardize your gaming sessions. Not with the PS3.

Another thing, there's not a total difference in online gaming. It's basically only CoD games that have poor online quality. And you're always going to have that host in the lobby that quits mid-game every game or so.

Werbung:

Epicfied

I personally got a 360. I don't really know anyone with a PS3. Most of my friends let each other borrow games and what not.
If you don't have the same consoles, you can't really do that... you know?
I've never played the PS3 so I don't really have a view on it.