Which came first?

Which came first?

• Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Egg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metroid0070

I thought I would bring up a great wonder in this world: which came first, the chicken or the egg? I think the chicken just developed from other more retarded birds, like how humans evolved from apes. Anyway, post your thoughts and back them up with ideas!

Werbung:

TimpZ

Dinosaur eggs or if you want, Prehistoric chicken that is maybe 98% or 99% of todays gets a retard baby called a Hen wich is todays 100% chicken. The retard kicks ass and so, reproduce and the modern gene takes over. The end.

Btw i know this is a blog, but shouldn't this be in somekinda off-topic section?

GoldenAssassin

Chicken.

The chicken evolved first; during such processes of evolution, it mated like mammals and gave birth like mammals.

Eventially, the chicken evolved in such a way that it stopped giving birth and began to lay eggs.

Danny

GoldenAssassin said:
Chicken.

The chicken evolved first; during such processes of evolution, it mated like mammals and gave birth like mammals.

Eventially, the chicken evolved in such a way that it stopped giving birth and began to lay eggs.

I said that in a less intellectual way :D

hockeyhero

GoldenAssassin said:
Chicken.

i agree

s1l3ntdeath

Evolution takes place when the animal or creature is in it's development stages, meaning that the egg came first before the chicken as the previous evolution of the chicken continued to evolve into the chicken that we noe today

Werbung:

Zamms

but to have the egg the "mammalian" chicken would have have to accidentally lain an egg causing a different type of chicken that was a flightless bird, so a "chicken" still came first