where can I find Black_Stans missing models?

1ll1d4n

For a future campaign, I'll need the Black_Stan models that aren't on wc3sear.ch. In particular, the Ronin, but I want as many as can still be gotten. If you could tell me where to find the ones not on wc3sear.ch, or send them to me at
d4rkn3ss99999@yahoo.com I'd really appreciate it.

Werbung:

1ll1d4n

The models are strewn across different maps, particularly ninja vs samurai maps, but the wc3sear links for all of them are broken, except for ninja vs samurai legends, which is protected. Also I remember the ronin also being in Age of Mythology, which is also protected, and the tanktop girl w/ the knives being in some rpg that I think was never finished, but I think Black_Stan had them all on wc3sear some time ago, but they were took off for some dumbass reason. So someone has to have them.

Maximilianx

hmm, well if all of these maps are protected, and you cant find the models anywhere else..have you tried contacting black_stan yet? because that might work out..:nuts:

1ll1d4n

Tried, waited, didn't get a response. Come to think of it, I don't even think hes posted anything in a year or 2, I think he's retired, but I heard he might be dead. So the memory (and the goddamn models) lie within the hands and heart of the players. I'd like model nao kthxbai.

Viper

i thought wc3sear was down because they couldnt afford the server so they moved to the hiveworkshop which has very little of the original resources

Werbung: