What would you think

Werbung:

Shripe

...That's just pointless. The games would probably cost 2000 points each, just because that's probably what they're worth.. Besides, the Wii has backward capability for the gamecube.. So what's the point?

MROBHFX

i dunno maybe ppl dont wanna go to blockbuster or somewere to rent a fav gamecube game so VC comes in and delivers there fav gamecube game i dunno i think it'd be cool

Zamms

1 I believe it is pointless b/c I bought all of the games I wanted for GCN when I had one
2 It would use up A TON of space probably around 1.4 GB per game

3 It would, as shripe said, prbly use up a whole wii points card which in my opinion would be way too much to pay for a GCN game

Ryano

It won't happen because there wouldn't really be a point. GC games are still on some shop's shelves and putting them into the VC will just killt the GC off.

jesta

You can pick up some gamecube games for like £3. Cheaper than buying points dont you think?

Quinn

Zamms said:
1 I believe it is pointless b/c I bought all of the games I wanted for GCN when I had one
2 It would use up A TON of space probably around 1.4 GB per game

3 It would, as shripe said, prbly use up a whole wii points card which in my opinion would be way too much to pay for a GCN game

Agreed. The GC games arent even that old. Maybe in 5 yrs wen sd cards and points cards will be cheaper aswell`

Zigurat

Pointless really, as other people have said it will be expensive and it will use alot of memory. It's better to go out and buy gc games instead since you can play them on your Wii.

LinkHylian

it would be pretty pointless to have gamecube games on the VC as the Wii can play GC discs and also it would take up more system memory.plus gamecube games on the VC would probably cost about 3000 points or something like that.

pkf0rtzh4ar

What would u think if VC had Gamecube games? and what games who u like to see in that category?

sorry but i think this will be bad...it is meant to bring back your memory's of those old glitchy days when the consoles just were made...the game cube isnt that old at all...and it stop people buying because gamecube games 30-50$ and 2000 wii points is like 20$

Werbung:

The Fist Of David

thats a good idea but not now...maybe in like 3-4 years when gamecube is done lol. There are games out there i never played but would like to but i cant find em so it would be handy.