What Would You Like..

MooCowMan

What would you like to see in combat arms gear wise?

Here's a few things I would like to see.

-Standard Equipment-
Black B.D.U.
Dual Pistol Holster- Allows you to hold 2 of the same pistol. (Requires C.S.M. 5)
Ammo Pouch- Allows you to hold 1 extra clip (Requires M.S. 1)

-NX Equipment-
SWAT Uniform
WW2 Uniform- Available in German and American
Ghillie Suit- Available in Desert, Snow and Jungle.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

One thing I was just thinking about, wouldn't It be cool to see something like medals? Earning medals for doing certain things, getting a certain number of kills in a match, achieving a certain KDR in a match.. stuff like that.

mtothem

One thing I was just thinking about, wouldn't It be cool to see something like medals? Earning medals for doing certain things, getting a certain number of kills in a match, achieving a certain KDR in a match.. stuff like that.

i actually really like that idea might wanna post it on their forums

i wold like to see the barret .50 cal sniper

and desert eagle

MooCowMan

Hey Nexon, good to see the ranking deal getting kinda sorted out (Unrelated).

I Just wanted to lay down this suggestion, what would you think about an achievement system based on medals? We have ranks but what about something that trully shows skill and not just that you've been playing a long time.

Say you get 50 kills in a match, it would earn you a medal.. or say you get 20 kills in a row, you get a medal and so on. It would show true skill and give something else for players to work for. There could be long term medals like getting an over all certain amount of kills, or achieving a certain KDR, and short term medals which can happen within a match. Maybe give bonus exp/money with those medals. It could go even more Indepth and I think it would be a great way to show skill. What do you guys think?

Here's a list of things you could give medals for.

- 50 Kills in a match

- 75 Kills in a match

- 10,000 Kills Overall

- 25,000 Kills Overall

- 2.5 KDR

- Killing a certain amount of people with less then 50 HP (would be a great idea for giving out a purple heart medal)

- Achieving 5,000 Headshots

- Achieving 10,000 Headshots

- Achieving 15 Headshots in a match.

the list can go on..

I posted this on the Nexon forums.

Werbung:

Cyder

Hey all,
Medals would be a great idea although my .49 KDR wouldn't get me any...lol.. but I have fun playing anyway. It would be nice to see weapon mods like fire/rate, accuary improvement from weapon kits or even adding a mortar launcher on the M16.. that would be cool to see.