What would you change

Jailbreak

dogman49 said:
i would make it use ds games and the wii remote would be a cell phone on the back side

heh heh. I would quite like a "wii phone". I would deffinately put a hard drive in the wii though, despite the cost.

Werbung:

BeatMario

Jailbreak said:
dogman49 said:
i would make it use ds games and the wii remote would be a cell phone on the back side

heh heh. I would quite like a "wii phone". I would deffinately put a hard drive in the wii though, despite the cost.

Hah, I like the idea of the "WiiPhone".
Maybe we could use Wii Points instead of credit :D

TimpZ

a better speaker inside the wiimote or no one at all, ability to play records or something and copy music into it and listen to your own tracks in-game, a channel or software for making your own games and a channel where you can download user-made games for free or use wii points for the great ones or something similiar

Noel

I would give the wii feet
Or include the ability to watch dvds
And allow you to use the classic controller for gc games

VGS

GoldenAssassin said:
VGS: Really? I always found Mic games to be trite and gimmicky.

Well, they're not that bad. I kinda like the ones where you have to blow alot, like in WarioWare: Touched. It keeps the lungs fit and healthy.

longhorn

i would make it so that you could listen to music while playing a game like the xbox and make it able to play dvd's and music cd's and make the internet be free to download

Werbung: