What was your first wii game

Wittich

Zelda I actually bought it 3 weeks before my Wii- I thought I'd be able to buy the Wii the following day (not enough money on me at the time), but the "shortages" got the better of me.

Werbung:

Gdog

wiipointsmaster said:
My first game was actually Mario Strikers Charged becuase i got Twilight Princess for Gamecube before i got a wii so i decided not to get it for wii.

Wow, you must've waited a long time before a wii game (excluding wiiosports)

Wittich

wiipointsmaster said:
My first game was actually Mario Strikers Charged becuase i got Twilight Princess for Gamecube before i got a wii so i decided not to get it for wii.

Not a bad idea; the Wii version is only a port and the sword controls (wiggling the remote) add very little. The bow/slingshot/clawshot controls are quite nice though.

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
same here..i have never really like LoZ games....

Ocarina of Time was the only good one is my opinion. Wind Waker was so-so. But I saw my friend playing Twilight Princess, and I'm like, eh~~~~~

Phillysoul11

i thought windwaker was pretty good but i just get bored playing LoZ games...i would much rather be jumping on goombas or destroying nazi tanks :)

cloudzero45

lu1g1 said:
i thought windwaker was pretty good but i just get bored playing LoZ games...i would much rather be jumping on goombas or destroying nazi tanks :)

I liked windwaker too, but i got tired of changing the wind to another direction every time you wanted to go somewhere.... all LoZ games are repetitive in some way.... thats probably why you get bored

Werbung: