What VC games do you have?

Werbung:

kevmaster

I have Super Mario Bros. 3
Sin and Punishment
The Legend of Zelda
Play Action Football

Might get Something else today, thinking about Harvest Moon. Anyone have suggestions? I have 800 points left

mew22

I have:

Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos
Donkey Kong
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 2: Lost Levels
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Super Metroid
Milon's Secret Castle
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Excitebike
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
Galaga
Alex Kidd in Wonderland
Streets of Rage
Ice Climber

evilflame

I have collected only 6.

Sonic The Hedgehog - Awesome game, Still enjoyable, if you can be assed to continue playing it
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - One of the few games i've yet to complete, sadly i always die on the final boss.
[You've guessed it...]
Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - Easily Completeable, more playability, but less levels due to the fact that the game was cut in two because it took up too much catridge space alone, hence why sonic & knuckles was released in the same year i believe.
Ristar - Awesome game, one of the best games sega ever made, i enjoy this so much, buy it if you like platformers.
Golden Axe - Nice arcade game, with some stylish graphics.
Streets Of Rage - Awesome fighter, and arcade styled game, with a somewhat refreshing story.

I do plan to eventually buy streets of rage 2, and maybe 3, likewise with golden axe.
And there are various other virtual console games i'm looking forward to purchasing, when i have money *sigh*

beano

Only Mario 64 so far. Was going to get Sonic 3 or something but it's cheaper to get a copy of Mega Collection for GC off ebay and get 1, 2, 3 and & Kunckles for about £8 all in rather than pay £4 per game. Still might get Super Mario World (won't buy Mario 3 unless they bring out Mario All Stars for SNES).

Lexy

Paper Mario
Pokemon Snap
LoZ: MM,OoT, LtP
Secret of Mana
Super Mario Bros. 3
Harvest Moon

So 8 games. I may get some more later when I have the money.

Werbung: