What to spend $600 on

What should i get (40 means $40 or n means $n)

• see option 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why waste my money on v- games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linksys

Well these are the things im gonna get while saving my money ($40 a week) and all the money im gonna get for christmas i only have $15 right now

option 1 :250 wii, 40 extra wii remote, 40 extra nunchuck, 30 classic controller, (might be 50) super mario galaxy, (might be 50) super smash bros brawl, 50 loz twilght princess, 50 super mario strickers charged, 40 1 gb sd/usb memory card, 20 wii remote battery charger,the rest on wii points (i didnt have enough room lol) lol more than 600$ its 663.40$ lol

Werbung:

pstevo123

all the money you get from christmas is good becasue its around the release of smash bros so get that... then keep some money for mario kart wii....

Linksys

lol i forgot to put mario kart wii thanks im gonna make a check list cuz i need to remember all this stuff bytime then and i cant try to get better on ssbm because my power cord is missing

hockeyhero

well if i were you i would save the money..... $600..... but if you really want to spend it....i would say thats a good choice....but like pstevo123 said, mario kart is good too..... i would also leave some money aside for maybe something else you might want in the future....;)

Linksys

lol that hopeful well i get $40 every week and in the past 3 months i got what i always wanted (yoshis island ds, pokemon ranger, wario master of disguise, ds browser, diddy kong racing ds, and pokemon pearl {and both guides xD}

hockeyhero

wow....$40 a week....if thats allowance then thats really good..... i used to get $5 a week when i was little....:(

p.s. by the way, i hope you can find a wii when you want to buy it...... where i live, the wii's get sold-out once they go on the shelves...... luckily for me, i got the last one that day when i bought mine....:D

Linksys

dam that sux and yea its kinda an allowance i babysit the babies for each of my parents (theyre split up) and they give 20-30$ a week each so i just put the lowest and wtf last week my mom gave 26$ a little off eh

Pythorne

Hey i got an idea buy a dirt bike or a paintball gun :yess: ;)

No im joking, get the wii. it is amazing... The money u are spending is worth it. Oh ya and im reminding you again safe money for MArio Kart. It going to be tooooooooo amazing. Looking very forward to that game.

Danny

Here let me fix your List it's wrong :D
250 - Wii
50 - Wii Play (comes with Free wiimote)
20 - Nunchuk
20 - Classic Remote
50 - Super Mario galaxy
50 - Super Smash bros Brawl.
50 - LoZ: Twilight Princess
50 - mario Strikers charged
40 - 1 Gigabite SD Card
20 - Wiimote Charger
20 - Wii Points
Total Cost: $620
Total Items: 11

Pythorne

Good eye.... You made him a recipt and a shopping list
I LIKE.... :dance2:
By the way are you sure the Classic controler is for 20...oh is it 20 dollars or pounds.

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
Good eye.... You made him a recipt and a shopping list
I LIKE.... :dance2:
By the way are you sure the Classic controler is for 20...oh is it 20 dollars or pounds.

yupp the classic controller is $20........

p.s. i would get Super Paper Mario too.....:D

Linksys

Danny said:
Here let me fix your List it's wrong :D
250 - Wii
50 - Wii Play (comes with Free wiimote)
20 - Nunchuk
20 - Classic Remote
50 - Super Mario galaxy
50 - Super Smash bros Brawl.
50 - LoZ: Twilight Princess
50 - mario Strikers charged
40 - 1 Gigabite SD Card
20 - Wiimote Charger
20 - Wii Points
Total Cost: $620
Total Items: 11
look at the end i put that ima need more money and did u add tax its 7% over here and yes i was off and so were u umm i didnt see wii play with wiimote and im wrong because classic controller is 20 not 30 i coulnt remember but thanks im not trying to be mean if u take this offensively

Werbung: