• wii play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • warioware

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

badboykane

Out of the games I would say RE4

Personally I would get a chip then you could get all those games above plus a chip for less than £10, LOL

EngWii

badboykane said:
Out of the games I would say RE4

Personally I would get a chip then you could get all those games above plus a chip for less than £10, LOL

there aren't enough tempting games on the wii fo me to get a chip, plus i only recently got my wii and i've heard that it's un moddable.
I get £30 a week for going to school, so getting a new game every now and then isn't like i'm losing hard earned cash.
At the moment it looks like i'll be getting RE4, though mario strikers is tempting for online play.

badboykane

The Wii isn't un-modable, I have modded over 20 so far without problems.

They all have different chipsets in them and its the latest one which isn't even out everywhere that is un-modable and this one has a D2C chipset in it and there is hardly any of these about.

All the ones with DMS, D2A, D2B chipsets can be modded just fine.

The Wii had chips for it within weeks of it being released, the Wii has been perfectly modable for over 6 months.

beerbert

definitely mario strikers charged its so fun and with the extra thing on it..... its wifi its so fun playing with other people

EngWii

I would rather keep my years warranty, than go through the hassle of modding it, the only thing i mod is my psp.
It's close between mario and resi, who wins, you decide !

VGS

Get WarioWare, it's great fun while it lasts, plus it keeps you fit! :yess:
(What does "Modding the Wii" mean?)

EngWii

VGS said:
Get WarioWare, it's great fun while it lasts, plus it keeps you fit! :yess:
(What does "Modding the Wii" mean?)

Basically it's making your wii able to play illegally downloaded games.
Mario strikers in the lead now !
maybe i'll just have to gat RE4 and mario strikers, but i've heard that people online on mario strikers, just swear at you and disconnect just before the end of a match.
poor old sonic, no votes, i'll be gaetting a game this afternoon, so i'll check back just before 12.

Werbung: