what should i get?

Werbung:

k-boz

maybe a remote cover to protect it, a further remote, if u wanna play multiplayer..and um,,there's not much hardware really!

Mario

You could probably get Wii Play that comes with a WiiMote which is a good package also i would suggest The Need For Speed Carbon ;)

Tom_P

You should definitely get a remote charger, as you NEVER have to worry about batteries (I brought this one as you can charge two remotes at the same time or, if you're playing with one, just charge the other one and you can never run out of battery power: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Joytech-Power-Station-Wii/dp/B000L3DFS0/ref=pd_bbs_1/202-8296869-4271010?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1185573626&sr=8-1) and of course a 2nd Wii Remote and Nunchuk to play multiplayer on games like Wii Sports, Mario Football etc.! :)

Razor

Get wiiplay for the extra wiimote, spare batterys, Zelda TP and Dragon ball Z BT2 if you like fighting games the story mode on there will keep you going for a while

longhorn

i would get an extra nunchuk, an extra wiimote with a free copy of wii play, a charging station for the wiimotes, a wiimote grip cover, and a copy of red steel

Josedo

Razor said:
Get wiiplay for the extra wiimote, spare batterys, Zelda TP and Dragon ball Z BT2 if you like fighting games the story mode on there will keep you going for a while

Exactly, I've played DBZ for like 5 hours and I've only got like 40% of the game and Zelda took me 40 hours to beat w/o every item in the game so that'd keep the fun flowing for you

Werbung: