What shoud Nintendo have next?

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

gunners-4-life said:
Theherolink_1 said:
hockeyhero said:
wireless nunchuck would be good.....:p

There is one but is 3d party but I dont agree whit wireless nuchuk that would consume too many bateries:blink:

I only want a headseat for the wii that would be perfect for MoHH2 or BWII or even brawl!

maybe nintendo could actually give rechargeable batteries and a dock so it is multi-package

Well, you can buy Nintendo brand charging docks that come with rechargable batteries for the wiimotes, so I don't see why, if they made wireless nunchucks, they wouldn't make a charging dock with rechargable batteries.

gunners-4-life

Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:
Theherolink_1 said:
hockeyhero said:
wireless nunchuck would be good.....:p

There is one but is 3d party but I dont agree whit wireless nuchuk that would consume too many bateries:blink:

I only want a headseat for the wii that would be perfect for MoHH2 or BWII or even brawl!

maybe nintendo could actually give rechargeable batteries and a dock so it is multi-package

Well, you can buy Nintendo brand charging docks that come with rechargable batteries for the wiimotes, so I don't see why, if they made wireless nunchucks, they wouldn't make a charging dock with rechargable batteries.

exactly but how long do we have to wait for it to come out

Jesusdragon737

No, not a chat channel. A headset would be really nice. Just like PS2 or XBOX. So you can talk to people in-game. Also, Nintendo, with it's defensive manner, could put a limit on the headset so you can only hear things and say things to certain people or something like that.

sharp141

Jesusdragon737 said:
No, not a chat channel. A headset would be really nice. Just like PS2 or XBOX. So you can talk to people in-game. Also, Nintendo, with it's defensive manner, could put a limit on the headset so you can only hear things and say things to certain people or something like that.

if only

its crap that nintendo doesnt allow it

who wants to go on strike of buying nintendo games or playing wii untill they
bring one out!

well you can
i want to play my wii!

gamelover15

Jesusdragon737 said:
Nintendo is REALLY conservative when it comes to online stuff. Look what they did to Strikers. Nintendo needs to get rid of that problem before a headset comes in play. I would be neat though.

Wii Balance Board thingy is coming later and the Wii Wheel is coming with Mario Kart. I think that is good enough for now.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

I was wondering how many accessories are there going to be for the Wii and what they would be like so I thought there should be a thread to ask what do you think Nintendo should add for accessories and what purpose the would serve

a reality helm which brings you inside the wii... an electronic armour set so when you move anything from your body the person in the game also will...:p