What new game shall I get?

So far I've only got Sports, Wario, and Zelda. I've heard kinda sucky reviews about most of the Wii games out from 3rd party developers, so I want to be careful about what game I get next. Preferably I'd like a multiplayer game with a solid one player mode also, and it has to take full advantage of the Wiimote (unlike Zelda does). Any suggestions?

Werbung:

Quinn

I think the only one that fits your description is Mortal Kombat Armageddon, but it takes limited use of the wii mote sensor dealies

EngWii

Hmm......if motion controls are important, then all i can think of are tony hawks downhill jam and excite truck, maybe red steel.
I don't know how there multiplayer modes are though.

lord sam

Super YumYumYogurt 64 said:
So far I've only got Sports, Wario, and Zelda. I've heard kinda sucky reviews about most of the Wii games out from 3rd party developers, so I want to be careful about what game I get next. Preferably I'd like a multiplayer game with a solid one player mode also, and it has to take full advantage of the Wiimote (unlike Zelda does). Any suggestions?

Trauma Center: Second Opinion
big brain academy

jesta

EngWii said:
Hmm......if motion controls are important, then all i can think of are tony hawks downhill jam and excite truck, maybe red steel.
I don't know how there multiplayer modes are though.

I have tony and red steel. Tony multi player is quite good, just depends on how good your friends are. And red steel multi player is really really bad!! I was so disappointed when I came home with my new wiimote to play red steel 2player to find it was rubbish!

Rayman ravin rabbids, if you want more motion sensitive games. There are 75 mini games from cow throwing to slapping choir boys!

Ryano

Well of all the games I have I would recommend Resident Evil 4 but that isn't a multiplayer game.... maybe Red Steel.

Matt

I bought mortal kombat today thinking that the Kuest mode thing will be 2 player like on the other Kombat game. It's not. Controls are much to be desired I think.

Are Trauma Center and Big Brain multiplayer?

And I've heard bad things about Red Steel. Like the controls suck. I mainly liked the look of it for the sword fighting, but people say even that sucks, cos you don't have full control of your sword or something ... just a choice of a few angled swings or blocks.

I don't see the point of using the wiimote for tony hawks. I already have a skateboard that fits playstation 2, and that's far more realistic than using a mote for it.

As for Mortal Kombat, never been a fan, and again, it's not the kind of game that would utilize the wiimote.

What's Mario Party 8 like? And does Wing Island have a multiplayer option? Or Super paper Mario?

CallMeJesus

I only got Zelda, Wii sports and Wii Play!
Zelda where a great game, but Wii sports and Wii Play was not soo great.
I want new better games to be realesed soon!
Hope Wii music, Rock band and Guitar hero 3 is going to be great, hope they will be realesed soon!

Zigurat

Super YumYumYogurt 64 said:
I love Smash Football, but I have it on the GC already and the Wii version only looks slightly better.
It's alot better from what I've heard and you can play online. So if you love the Game Cube game you might want to get this.

Werbung: