What In God's Name?!

Werbung:

murpo

Servers are up
Server admins are still active (I'll try ask walter for a private thread)
If you want the admin PW just email me.

I still need head admins

Samlc1

Noooooo! Jeep races! God damnit. Well what a lovely black and utterly marvelous forum this is -.-. Oh Murpo is that competetion for Killing Floor game still winable? I may stay here for a few weeks but if i cant adjust then i guess i will have to move to BFHHQ. Even though i've hated those posh so and so's. With there fancy site.

murpo

I'll try my hardest to suggest some things for this site to make it feel a bit like murpo.com

It will be much better once a shoutbox comes.

Killing floor comp is still on. Take a look in the competition section in a few days

Samlc1

Sure thing Murp. As long as you stick around, i'll try and keep posting. After all it's not Murpo without Murpo ;) Lets get some things sorted. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to expand the BFH section abit.

Jordan B

Lot's of young people come on the site. The censor was something of a necessity.

More themes are coming soon, and a shoutbox, please be patient. I can assure you the merge was for the best.

Lot's of young people come on the site. The censor was something of a necessity.

More themes are coming soon, and a shoutbox, please be patient. I can assure you the merge was for the best.

Honestly Jordan, i don't think that many "young people" (im talking like 10>) come to this site, and if they have they don't any more. Most of the Active people are from CAF (and now Murpo) and the CAF youngest is like 14-15 (i think Unholy was like 13 but that was a year ago). And its not like kids don't know whats under the bleeps...

rocktrns

Honestly Jordan, i don't think that many "young people" (im talking like 10>) come to this site, and if they have they don't any more. Most of the Active people are from CAF (and now Murpo) and the CAF youngest is like 14-15 (i think Unholy was like 13 but that was a year ago). And its not like kids don't know whats under the bleeps...
Yeah,but they have to stay!
Think about it Parents wouldnt want there kids to come on this site if they saw a whole bunch of people cursing!

Samlc1

Yeah i wouldn't have thought many young people visit this site. Purely because the games that this forum focuses on are mostly above the rating of 15.

spuznick242

I would say that anyone on here that isnt old enough to hear a few bad words but is old enough to stab someone with a knife has issues. Honestly... If you can stab someone with a knife in a game and kill them, you should be old enough to hear a few "naughy" words, that dont even come up really because mose (I said most, not all of us) are mature enough to use other vocab. Plus, I highly doubt that anyone under the age of 13 could come on here and have a complete disscussion (spell check) about any games invloved on this site, partly because they much rather be playing the game, and that they wouldn't be that big of a fan of a game to want to talk about it when they aren't playing it.

Jordan B

I'm at a loss for what to say guys. What do you want me to say ? I agree with all of Walters actions ?

I would say that, but I'm not sure I do. We just have to wait and see .

spuznick242

Well, to me its kinda pointless, but I do see why he wants to do it. And he has the final say and what he says goes. I really wouldnt mind it only because I could think up of some other words to use than curse words to get my point accross, and i think most of us on here are smart enough to do the same.

Werbung:

willspeed

After all it's not Murpo without Murpo
<-- oh how right you are ;)

oh and "jordan" ,if thats your real name, people who play these games like BFH, CA, CS, etc... they are all mainly 14/15+... soo.. why cant people say bad words. i mean ok u can censor certain words but not words like **** or ****

see i told you.