What if....Mario jumped out of the TV?

Rybo5000

I read in (FHM I think, I read alot of mags) that a company has already made 3D TV's that don't require glasses. These 3D images can be seen with the naked eye.
But they're currently too expensive to make and film in for them to be sold to the general public.
I see 3D....the future of Nintendo. Imagine it: Resident Evil zombies actually grab you; in Mario, Bowser's fire skims above your head and in Smash Bros Kirby jumps past your nose nearly chopping it off with a sword.

With that and Nintendo's risk taking technology it might not be too far in the future.

Werbung:

VGS

Rybo5000 said:
I read in (FHM I think, I read alot of mags) that a company has already made 3D TV's that don't require glasses. These 3D images can be seen with the naked eye.
But they're currently too expensive to make and film in for them to be sold to the general public.
I see 3D....the future of Nintendo. Imagine it: Resident Evil zombies actually grab you; in Mario, Bowser's fire skims above your head and in Smash Bros Kirby jumps past your nose nearly chopping it off with a sword.

With that and Nintendo's risk taking technology it might not be too far in the future.

Sounds like it'd make you dizzy quickly...
Although, if Mario really did come outt'a the TV, I'd ask him to go and get Yoshi so I could get his autograph! :)

metroidprime3rules

VGS said:
Rybo5000 said:

Sounds like it'd make you dizzy quickly...
Although, if Mario really did come outt'a the TV, I'd ask him to go and get Yoshi so I could get his autograph! :)

rolf i would jump in the tv

Jesusdragon737

it's hard to believe this is actually possible. could you post a link to it? but if it did happen, that would be an entire new gaming experience. even more than making the wii remote sensing and stuff.

wiicrazedlink

Jesusdragon737 said:
it's hard to believe this is actually possible. could you post a link to it? but if it did happen, that would be an entire new gaming experience. even more than making the wii remote sensing and stuff.

ummm sorry to burst ur bubble but he read in in a mag and not on the internet

rtk93

If this 3d t.v is out, it would be awsome to play wii on. It would proabaly look really cool on The Bigs or Wii sports

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

lapis~hamster said:
well that would be cool. but, theres really no point if your blind...
no kind of video/video games whatsoever have a point for blind people. i don't understand your post

I found an article talking about the new 3D technology though.
Toshiba Corp said Friday it has developed a brand-new flat-display that allows viewers to see three-dimensional images without using special glasses. The display is expected to be applied to arcade games...
Here's a link for anybody else who's skeptical: http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/04/16/1739244 and here's a link that provides a more in-depth explanation of the TVs: IN-DEPTH