What I would Like to have for My Wii

laiscallonis

Lintz said:
I agree on 1, 6 and also wants flash 9. On the Internet channel. The other
stuff is not needed by the way a music/dvd channel would be nice too.

That one was the one I was thinking I forgot to mention on the things I like to have is definately it! Flash capabilities is on for me too...:bomb_phone:

Looking at the posts so far... And a part those who do not want anything more than what they have...
And those who are so pessimists that think that "software capability" has a the same specific weight of Lead....

The things that came out so fare that would do a difference for the enjoment of the Wii is:
Number1 ...the keyboard
Number 2 ...Cd And DVD read and write capabilities
Number 3 ... More Software capabielities implemented...(like flash, powerpoint, etc... etc.. and it would not weight one once more my Wii to have that promise :D

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

laiscallonis said:
it is not long that I own a Wii... Just about 3 or 4 days...but I think already got the hung of it.
So much That I have bought the Opera Browser to get internet connectivity for 500 points bougth Galaga as well with other 500 points...and Lylliat Wars for 1000 points.then...
Bought Wii Play, Red Steel, and got Wii Sport with the console.

So...Being a beginner is not much I can say to the experts..But there are definately more things I would like to have from my Wii, and that from yesterday...

These are:
1) A wireless keyboard because I suck using the remote and the screen keybord...and also would make more sense in using the internet..
2) A video and music player for the internet browser...
3) A powerpoint reader
4) A A PDF Reader..
5) Full Java compliance
6) A external Hard drive
7) the ability to write and read CDs and DVDs
In two words I would like A Wii fully compatible with a PC plus the ability to write ;)

Anyone else with little big dreams like mine??? :)

you are trying to make an upgraded version of the ps3, why cant you guys just leave the wii be

Werbung: