What Games Shoud Murpo.com Become a Community Fansite For?

Prepare2Drop

I Just Read the 'Whats happening in the next few months' Thread and one of the things mentioned was murpo.com operning its doors to more games than BFH,Any suggestions to what games we shoud welcome?

Werbung:

Samlc1

Keep on the cartoon theme and maybe then Champions Online or somin. Theres so many games out there. L4D2, MW2.

Hari Seldon

should we even champion anything else at all? i guess we should but i cant think of any nice games in beta

I thought of SWBF3 which is apparently in the works, although still in alpha

Fabimaster

Samlc1 said:
Keep on the cartoon theme and maybe then Champions Online or somin. Theres so many games out there. L4D2, MW2.

/agreed, those games are pwnage... :D
we should play them actively too when they release

LeaderGrev

Hari Seldon said:
should we even champion anything else at all? i guess we should but i cant think of any nice games in beta

I thought of SWBF3 which is apparently in the works, although still in alpha

SWBF3 would be great, but free radical is disbanded (NOW UNDER CRYTEK), they lost all rights to the game because they've been working on it for ages and had little to show for it ( the leaked video was very flawed: the whole space to ground thing didn't support AI, they leaked that they were removing it days before Free Radical was shut down) and the leak was just a bid to keep alive as a company. The game would be nice if completed as planned, but not likely.

On a happier note, there is concept art for SWBF4. WTF?

Werbung: