What do you do in a clan match?

Roger117

everytime i play a clan match with my friends and clan members, i remind them to stick together and not friendly fire (even though we all did at least once). we also try to use chat as much as we can. what do you guys do?

Werbung:

MadJanet

Well I had a leader that cared a lot about winning, even though he was my cousin's friend. We used vent, and I got tired of hearing his voice lol.

Usually when we played SnD, practice round, we just fire away at each other. But since inactivity took it's toll, the clan disbanded and we all moved on. lol. But I'm still friends with my cousin (of course!) and my cousin's step-bros.

killzer666

set up like 2 snipers 1 SAW 2 Fighters and run in this varys on days though we some times only have 3vs3 and spread out and kill 4xtra gp n exp

Love

Well, my old setup for WarRock was, have a sniper, two medics, and the rest assaults.
One medic would cover the assault, the sniper would be hidden, and taking out whatever he sees.
The other medic rushes, the rest of the assaults, if there are any, would rush with the other medic, though taking a different route.
Splitting up and watching your own back makes it slightly harder for you, but harder for them as well. :p

I find sticking together quite, well. Dumb.
Seeing as a single nade will take you all out if thrown correctly.

I never use chat, seeing as it can make everything worse, you'll get type killed.
I use Vent, and hotkey a button to enable my mic.

Sticking together makes you and your teammates a easy target, simply distracted by fire from an assault, and then finished by a sniper. :p
Distraction is also a unused tactic in clan matches.

Layzie

My clan has a rule about holding fire during practice rounds so that we can do any last minute strategy changes. We typically run with 1 sniper and the rest assault. Sniper's job is to cause havoc and throw off the enemy organization while the rest completes the objective. We are pretty tight on coms [we use teamspeak] and we make sure that everyone knows the names of landmarks on the map to better describe enemy movement. At most we have 3 people grouped together assaulting, but usually its only two guys covering each other.

Roger117

i never tell my team mates to bunch up. it doesnt work for us and it will be easy to spot us. the max people we ever have together is 2. one on assault and the other backup.

Layzie

Right, I should have been a bit more detailed with my description of how the bunching of system works. I actually did it with my team today on S&D snow valley (We did an interclan match 4v4). My team was attacking. I have a list of strats I came up with for S&D maps and a few that I wanted to try out. So since our teams were small, I wanted to see how well we could pull off a tight nit squad moving together.

Once we spawned, I instructed my 3 guys to stay on my six. We entered the tunnels (underground) via the Alpha House entrance. I then told my guys to stagger about 2-3 seconds apart so we don't get bunched up too bad. I already did the timing for defense and knew that the soonest they would engage us would be at the missle silo (If they went underground at all). So as soon as we got to the door that enters the missle silo, I told the guy that was right behind me to cover the door while I check for anyone in the area. I then whipped out my HBS and did a quick scan ahead. It worked out quite well because I probably wouldn't have noticed the guy standing on the ledge looking down if I hadn't seen the orange dot in that position. Anyways, I instructed my team that there was one hostile ahead and to the right, most likely above. I told the guy behind me to rush in behind me and sweep the ground floor to the right while I sweep the above right. We charged in and I caught the guy on the ledge off guard and neutralized him. We then proceeded to the next dangerous corner (The doorway right before Bomb site B). Once again I had my team member guard the door while I whipped out my HBS again and checked the room. I saw two orange dots inside the next room, one in the B circle (on the minimap) and one which I assumed to be behind the crates on the second floor in that room. I told the guy behind me to run straight in and get under the ledge quickly and toss flashes up and then instructed the other two guys to prep flashes for the bomb site room. When I told them to go now, they each ran in tossed their flashes correctly and neutralized both the guys within seconds. I did a quick scan of my HBS to check to see if that last guy was close (he wasn't). So I told one of my members to plant the bomb while the rest of us secure each door (there are 3 ways to get into that room and 3 of us, so it was pretty easy to set up a good defense). Within 20 seconds of the bomb being planted the final guy was killed trying to enter the room from the ladder well.

The key to tight nit groups is staying under cover.. so if you just take 4 guys and run up the middle, you're going to easily lose half your team. Also keep in mind that you have plenty of time to plant the bomb so just move at a pace you can be efficient at.

IKilledYouIn1

Usually it is 2 people split together in different directions. Each one goes the oppisite direction. Usually we play Search and Destroy. So, 2 people plant the bomb and hide near the bomb. While the other 2 hide somewhere else. The whole point is to stay together. Hope this helped you.

Love

i never tell my team mates to bunch up. it doesnt work for us and it will be easy to spot us. the max people we ever have together is 2. one on assault and the other backup.

Contradicted yourself there mate, take another look at your first post.

everytime i play a clan match with my friends and clan members, i remind them to stick together and not friendly fire (even though we all did at least once). we also try to use chat as much as we can. what do you guys do?

What do you mean by "stick together" and "bunch up" please go into further explanation, seeing as you've confused me with your contradicting.

JPSHOOTA

my clan only plays 4 v 4 lately, if SAD and attacking we pick two people to go to 1 site and two to other plant site, if defending two we split up again...

in ctf we generally have 1 person always defending and 3 rush, one picks up and the others fall behind him watching his back.

henshaw2

set it up so u have a machine gunner and some guys with some riflemen and try your best and dont act dumb i have a friends that is in a clan that is in fifth place and they dont let people in that dont try to do there best so try to keep yourt k/d up :) the clan name is Tank Ops and also Last Intention are great clans look them up :)

Purpose-1

If we are on Alpha we kill a few people first then we plant the bomb. Then we hide behind boxes etc.; When someone comes to defuse all 4 of us just strike and kill them. Then, we all hide in different places. If we are on Bravo, we would hide in some wierd spots where usually people go by and when they pass bye we either knife them or kill them with our guns. We only throw nades if we are sure we are going to get someone.

Roger117

Contradicted yourself there mate, take another look at your first post.

What do you mean by "stick together" and "bunch up" please go into further explanation, seeing as you've confused me with your contradicting.

Ok, to clear everything up, I always tell me clan to pair up during CTF and S&D. One pair will cover our flag/Bomb site and the other will capture flag/plant bomb. In elimination, it is a different story. We try as much as we can to take different points of the map, for example on Junk Flea, some of us will camp (usually one sniper) and the rest will cover th high traffic areas, like the tunnel or where the containers are.

Love

Ok, to clear everything up, I always tell me clan to pair up during CTF and S&D. One pair will cover our flag/Bomb site and the other will capture flag/plant bomb. In elimination, it is a different story. We try as much as we can to take different points of the map, for example on Junk Flea, some of us will camp (usually one sniper) and the rest will cover th high traffic areas, like the tunnel or where the containers are.

Oh, sounds good.

&On Topic.

An old tactic of mine would be to have a decoy, one who'll run around with a knife, and just fool around, which will distract the opponents, and will somehow reveal their location, as they'll try to shoot/go after him.

Of course, whilst he runs about, there are one or two people of my team keeping tabs on him.
Of course a sniper, and the other is optional.

Werbung: