What are you currently playing?

Sajid Ali

I know it's a really common thread on almost all the forums but i just thought to start this thread since i didn't find any recent thread like this.
So personally i am playing Wanted: Weapons of Fate..
What about you guys?

Werbung:

Mr. E

I am currently not playing any games. I quit them all to just chill on the internet. Haha.

I'm glad I quit, because games were taking a lot of $$ and time out of me.

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It is a really fun game with a great single player and multiplayer.
What is the multiplayer like? I always wanted to try it out but couldn't since I don't have the game. I have the others and love the campaign, I am also saving up for Revelations so I don't think I am going to get Brotherhood.

What is the multiplayer like? I always wanted to try it out but couldn't since I don't have the game. I have the others and love the campaign, I am also saving up for Revelations so I don't think I am going to get Brotherhood.
I would suggest you save up for Revelations. I have a feeling it's going to be super good. If you have not played the Brotherhood single player at all, then rent it. It is necessary to play Brotherhood. It relates A LOT to Revelations. The multiplayer is fun but it takes a while to connect to a game server. I heard they will fix that in Revelations so just wait till Revelations for that part.

Heh, just killed several hundred zombies in Dead Rising 2 before posting over here. It was quite fun to use all kinds of different weapons on the undead.

How is it? I heard you can do some crafting and make items. Is that true?
Yes, you can actually put together different weapons and items to make better ones. For example, if you combine a bowie knife with boxing gloves, you get knife gloves. The game is also pretty fun and it doesn't get boring since there are around 5 endings and so many things to do and use in-game.

Werbung: