Weapons have expired?

teksta

I logged in today and it said blah blah blah have expired and went thru every gun attatchment weapon clothing and now i have no weapons and no money to buy any?

Werbung:

Jordan B

You have to "rent" guns in Combat Arms, not properly buy them, that's just how it goes sorry.

You bought the guns for 1 day, yes ?

Articobra

Old post but, thats bullshit, this game had potential, great potential, but now it barely worth 2.5/5 stars. I made this account just to vent my frustration. Not every player plays 24/7 so u dont even make enough money to buy a gun.

scubadaveojr

well i think that is a problem but at the same time if you are serious about playing then you will make enough money to have a 7 day rent on a gun.... i do. i play enough every night to make sure i can cover the gun i rented and some extra for spending.... it is just like in real life...
you dont get a job making 3 dollars a day and it takes you 9 dollars in gas to get there... that is stupidity in the finest... so i think that if you are going to play then play to make the money and the rank then buy some good guns and you are all set..... that is my opinion

illspirit

well i think that is a problem but at the same time if you are serious about playing then you will make enough money to have a 7 day rent on a gun.... i do. i play enough every night to make sure i can cover the gun i rented and some extra for spending.... it is just like in real life...
you dont get a job making 3 dollars a day and it takes you 9 dollars in gas to get there... that is stupidity in the finest... so i think that if you are going to play then play to make the money and the rank then buy some good guns and you are all set..... that is my opinion

Hey, thanks for that completely useless post. It's a post no one cares about, and nothing was gained from. I hope you feel proud of yourself.

Werbung:

spuznick242

you actually think someone would just give you all that when they could use it for something usefull for them selves...and all guns expire unless you buy change your default and a few other occasions