• M4/M416

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • G36E

• Any other

• Total voters

jwl12345

You know, I'm posting so many of these maybe I'll just add weapon comparisons at the top as it's a series. So I've been seeing the most popular assault rifles here are the M4/M416 and the G36. Which is better to you?

Werbung:

Cyder

I carry both weapons around (G36 & M416) along with an L90 for opponents that like to camp. I have to say that the M416 has performed very well for me. I use it more now than my trusty AK47. G36 is more of my sniper now.. I doubt I will ever need to buy a M24 of L90 again...

Miran_Eitan

If there's already a million of these [most of them involving the M-416 and G-36] why'd you post another?

IRL, the G-36 is possibly one of the most beautifully designed guns I've ever messed around with. I love the feel of the G-36K as it comes to the shoulder. The optical sight is...well it's a great gun.

Even though the HK-416 is made by H&K, I would still take the G-36 any day IRL, as it's simply a better weapons system. the M-16 variant system is just...meh. It's got a bad rap and I've never cared for it.

Of course you people are talking about ingame.

M-416 is more powerful, more accurate and has pretty much the perfect firerate for what it's doing. Any faster and you'd lose accuracy on target. The G-36 isn't a bad gun also, but for the most part, I don't use it anymore thanks to the P-90 and M-416.

MooCowMan

I know its a Heckler and Koch 416
but it is nearly the same in stats in combat arms...

Nearly isn't the same :p

Plus if you use the HK416 and compare it to the M4A1, you'll realize the difference is pretty big.

No real point to this btw, I'm just bored :)

Werbung: