We now have a CSS (Source) server

Werbung:
SWEET!!! I guess i jumped the gun on the other post lol. thanks PuNx and Lo3 members responsible. I'm assuming it's the usual suspects (ie WoRm, DG, Puppet, and so on and so forth...)

WoRm5406

CuRRyINaHuRRy said:
I'm not gonna go back to source; I will get banned in like 5 mins. Its so easy; its boring.

Ok bring it mr curry...

Lets do a little shanking, and see who has the most money afterward.

I mean we do have the mugging mod on.

ALSO

The download accelerator is installed on the CSS server.

I know you are worried about downlaoding a 22meg map only to have it changed before you get a chance to finish d/l it.

Well the download accelerator now cuts all the download times.

Instead of sharing the download across all those trying to get the map and those playing on the server. Now the accelerator pulls the map at your fastest connection speed of your ISP/Computer. This way you dont interfere with the server or others when downloading.

So keep that in mind when you see a map you dont have on either the PuNx/Lo3 CZ or CSS servers.

yeah, just ask DS, he knows about the mugging mod lol. I shanked his ass on italy yesterday, SLINK!!!!! went from 600 bucks to a cool 12500 and i also stole a picture of his old lady from his wallet MUHAHAHAHA!!! sorry Digital but i had to brag :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Werbung: