Wassup Peeps...

SamSeed

Been playing on the server for a while, but never went to the Punx site.

My Background:
Hobbies - Women, Weed, Madden, CZ (In that order)

No, my name is not Sam. Sam Seed was the name of the Master in the original "Drunken Master" (Jackie Chang movie). And no im not asian either. Just a big Kungfu flick fan from back in the ghetto college days.

Been playing CS since TFC was the sh@t and CS was just an idea in beta testing. Was in a West Coast clan called [BC] Body Count when i lived out in Cali. So if your ever on the west coast go to www.checkyour6.net. They have some cool peeps like here..

You guys do a pretty good job with your servers. It has become one of my favorite servers. So i want to thank those who put in the hardwork. I try to play as much as possible, but every now and then, work takes control of my schedule.

Oh, Livirlip is my cous, so if i start bitching him out, dont worry, he will probably kick my a$$ when i go to NY and visit the fam.

Anyway, 420 to those peeps, and hello to those i do not know yet..

L8er

SamSeed
sam21.jpg

Werbung:

SamSeed

Dirty said:
welcome...

I live in NYC myself.

you have any sisters?

Actually, i live in Tampa, my family is from NY. As for sisters, yes i have one. She's 6 foot about 170 and could probably drop ya with the quickness. ;-) But ill be happy to pass your name along.. hahahha

Where do you live in nY?

Werbung: