Warcraft III Map Making Contest Prizes

Werbung:

VGsatomi

Well, it depends on how much time you have to put into each day. The more maps you make, the much easier it gets, and the less time it takes to push out something of acceptable quality, believe me.

So far the deadline is still the 20th of this month, but I see many people in his contest thread asking for time extentions. I suspect he'll probably grant them.

I will still be posting my stuff on the 20th, though. By that time I'll have been waiting to post my stuff for 3 weeks.

Squishy-1

hey what are the genres and due date and requirements in the map any sizes needed are custom mods a must do we need a cinematic for the storyline start/end and does it have to have a good terrain or can it b flat land for aos? post it already!

VGsatomi

The rules are pretty lax. Any map type and any file size. I'd imagine cinimatics and terraining would greatly help your chances of winning. Due date is the 20th of this month, requirements is that it cannot be a previously released map. It had to have been started around the time of the start of the contest.

Bob27

Ok sorry for long replies i've been away for the last 5 days. Ok well the contest is supose to finish on the 20 (10 days from now) but since I only have 4 maybe 5 maps at the moment that time will most likely be extended. Yes a map that has already been started may be entered but only if it is far from finished. I have made a post where all entries and that can be dirrected to. Just click on the Home button and there should be a little box to the right that says current contest and then it will have map making contest. Just go there.

Edit: Oh and VG I no you've been waiting along time to post your map so i'll let u post it on the 20th regardless if extendtions are givin or not. I will give the exact new deadline on the 25, but it may very well go on for another month.

Warnicro

I too would like to enter, if not for the fact that I barely have time to map....I am sure I would make a decent change at the cinematic genre. =)

Bob27

Well for a cinemaitc and campaign catergorys we won't be looking for long ones. Short, hard and fun for us! Just a 1-5 min cinematic with heaps of action would do good.

Bob27

no the deadline is being extended, but the date is still being decided. But you can expect at least 2 weeks extra, probably 3-4 though.

Werbung: