War Allegory

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Yep I noticed that, you are a pwnage artist P!NS, shouldent you be doing this sort of stuff for a living or something instead of wasting time on deviant art and wc3? :)

ragingspeedhorn

Well you are very good for sure, much worse people make money of this sort of *beep*, you just need to get in contact with the right people :)

Post more of this good stuff soon :D

P!nS

When you say "right people", you mean "half-fools-who-could-give-more-than-a-split-for-my-works" ? :yay:

Oh well, thanks again :cool:

ragingspeedhorn

Well I got a friend who draws somewhere around as good as you, maybe a little worse actually and he designs webpages for money, not the html etc but the design itself. Earns him a nice sum of money :)

ragingspeedhorn

Maybe in France I don know, but here there is alot of companys, private people, etc that has very very crappy webpages. Simply just sending them an email sometimes does the trick :)

P!nS

Thanks !

I'll try to send some emails during next summer holidays, it could be nice to get some cash for <strike>my drug market</strike> for buying stuff.

P!nS

I was thinking about make a topic specific for my works, so I could stop flooding this section, what about ?
I could give some news and wips, and so on, would this interest you ?

Werbung: